We've opened the doors to something different.
Say hello to a brand-new hotel experience from Hilton that's vibrant, affordable and young-at-heart. It's energetic, yet relaxing and comfortable. It's familiar, and it's also unexpected. It's completely unprecedented, it's distinctively Tru.
- Stay entertained. Surf 150 DirecTV channels on 55" guestroom TVs. Plus, head down to the lobby to join in table and board games, or download a recommended app to play on your mobile device.
- Keep your routine with our fitness center that leverage the latest fitness trends through barre, resistance bands, free weights, cardio and flexibility gear, plus get workout ideas from our fitness center tablet.
- Get more of what matters as a Hilton Honors member. From free nights to exclusive benefits at 13 distinct hotel brands, enjoy all the rewards as a Hilton Honors member.
- Work, play games, lounge, or eat in our reimagined, large 2,880 square-foot lobby.
- Free "Top It" breakfast with 30 sweet and savory toppings to build your own healthy or indulgent morning masterpiece.
- Spread out and take care of work in semi-private, sound absorbing alcoves, or collaborate with others in lounge spaces. Also, print from anywhere in the hotel with free wireless printing.
- Relax and recharge in modern rooms designed to make every space functional, with bright, natural light from oversized windows.
- Stay connected with fast, free, Wi-Fi and easy-to-reach charging outlets in all the right places throughout the lobby and guestrooms.
- Crush anytime cravings with the Eat. & Sip. market where local, gourmet snacks and drinks — including single-serve beer and wine — are available 24/7 in the lobby1.
- Complimentary LaVazza coffee, Stash tea and hot chocolate are available in the lobby 24/7.
Hilton Honors Benefits at Tru
Enjoy Instant Benefits as a Hilton Honors Member and have an even greater, truly spirited stay.
- Second Guest Free. Your second guest can stay free of charge for qualifying stays at hotels when there are additional charges for occupancy.
- Diamond Parking. Diamond Members can park in preferred diamond parking spaces. Spaces are subject to availability.
- 48-Hour Room Guarantee. Diamond Members are guaranteed a room if a reservation is made at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Hilton Honors Points. Earn 5 Hilton Honors Base Points per every eligible US dollar spent on room rate.
- Elite Status Bonus for Silver, Gold and Diamond Members. Receive a 15%, 25% or 50% bonus on all the Hilton Honors Base Points earned depending on your status tier.
- Points and Money. It's your money. Your Points. Use any combination of Points and money to pay for your stay.2
- Guaranteed Discount. Get access to a discounted, changeable and refundable rate available exclusively for Hilton Honors Members.3
- Digital Check-in. Check-in, choose your room and customize your stay from your mobile device up to 24 hours in advance.4
- Late Check-out Upon Request. Need extra time to check-out? Just ask the front desk.5
- My Way Benefits. Gold and Diamond Members can enjoy either 2 Complimentary Bottles of Water and snack or 250 Hilton Honors Bonus Points.
- Wi-Fi. All Hilton Honors members get access to fast, free Wi-Fi and the ability to purchase a faster connection.6 Diamond Members get free premium Wi-Fi.
The Tru Promise
It's Tru. You deserve our best every day: a clean, comfortable place to stay and service with a smile.
If it's not our best, please let us know.
We promise to make it right, or we’ll cover your night.
1Sale of alcohol subject to state and local laws.
2Points and Money: 1,000 point increments starting at 5,000 points .
3Guaranteed Discount: Must be a Hilton Honors member. Terms and conditions apply.
4Digital Check-In: Available at more than 4,800 properties. Pre-arrival room selections are not guaranteed and subject to the hotel's availability at time of arrival. For more information, visit HiltonHonors.com/app.
5Late checkout: Subject to availability.
6Free Wi-Fi: Terms and Conditions apply. Standard Wi-Fi is free. Premium (if available) has a fee. Not free at properties with resort charges.